Your porcelain throne deserves the royal treatment. Keep it shiny and germ-free.
For a Quick Clean
For a Deeper Clean
- Close the toilet seat cover when you flush. Germs can be propelled into the air when the toilet is flushed. For that reason, it's good practice to close the seat or step away from the toilet after flushing.
- Handle the handle. Forget worrying about the seat. The handle is where most of the germs live on the toilet exterior. An easy fix in your home is to wipe the handle daily with Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes.
- You don’t have to get intimate with the toilet in order to clean it. With the Clorox® ToiletWand™ System, you can get at all areas of the toilet from a distance and then refill the cleaning head for a fresh approach the next time around.
- Kill 99.9% of common household germs in the toilet bowl water after each flush with Clorox® Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner.
- There's no such thing as a too-clean toilet. Clean and disinfect the toilet daily with a disinfecting cleaner like Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach.
- For hard water and toilet ring stains, use Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner — Tough Stain Remover.